Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Holistic Treatment for Dog's With Allergies?

Holistic treatment if often a way for dog owners to go for the safest way to deal with allergies or any other illness or condition. Needless injections and pills can actually damage your dog's health and even shorten their lives in my opinion. I had a dog that received serious heavy traditional medication that I believe led to him getting a brain tumor. If I had known about the holistic alternatives he might have lived years longer than he did.

For my current dog I've taken her to a holistic vet and am very pleased with her treatment. A more gentile respectful approach to her health. Not a "I've got to consider my bottom line first" attitude so many vets have. They'll give your dog uneeded shots just to make a buck off you-so many of them do this.

It's best for you and your dog to investigate holistic alternatives in terms of holistic vets and treatments.

Pet CenterRx

Visit The Dog Allergy Site Here!

No comments: