Sunday, May 21, 2006

Go Natural and Holistic!

I bring my dog to an "holistic" veteranarian named Dr. Smatt. He is top notch in his treatment of my Havanese dog and the methods he uses to treat any problem. Holistic vets are free to use alternative methods and therapies to treat our pets. They've been educated and trained in traditional and alternative or holistic vet medicine. My vet has used Chinese herbs for example to counteract the effects of a vaccine. The traditional vet ain't going to do that. My dog has been treated with respect and her immune system is all the better for it. She hasn't been exposted to shots that weren't necessary. There aren't enough holistic vets around but it there is one in your area, and has a good reputation, try them out and you'll probably never regret it.



Whole Life Pet Treats Chicken 21 oz.

From: Only Natural Pet Store

No comments: